Introducing In-Platform Messaging, New To Press Hook
Your inbox just got lighter.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Press Hook In-Platform Messaging, a proprietary new feature that requires all communication be initiated by media users.
In-platform messaging is the latest way that we’re trying to build community here on the Press Hook platform. We trust that members of the community will be respectful and professional when interacting over messaging (or in any other capacity). Below, our community guidelines for using the in-platform messaging feature or interacting on the Community Forum:
Please read completely before posting or engaging - Thank you!
- Refrain from spamming or product/brand promotion—we want to keep messaging useful and engaging for all members.
- Do not use in-platform messaging for sales (products, skills, services).
- Keep language and conversation respectful and appropriate at all times—we will not tolerate harassment, hate, or offensive messages.
- We will not share members’ contact information, but if you feel comfortable sharing your email address or phone number, please feel free to do so.
- Be specific and upfront about inquiries and fees, etc. Not mentioning them in advance can result in warnings and removal from the in-platform messaging feature.
- Please do not add other members to contact lists, groups, etc without their permission.
- Sensitive content will not be tolerated. This includes nudity, violence, and the like.