Sign In to Continue×
You must be signed in as a media user to and interact with hundreds of media-ready brands.
Create your Media account×
Please large crowds with delicious meats and soups, and stock the freezer with pre-cooked meals. The elegant classic model with the timeless design and so easy to use. Ideal for large and small families, singles or couples. The two side handles are designed for easy lifting and compact storage.
SAFE – The integrated locking system (prevents opening under pressure) and the four safety steam release systems make the DUROMATIC® an extremely safe pressure cooker.
FAST – Cooking with the DUROMATIC® takes on average, just one-third of the time of conventional cooking.
HEALTHY – the DUROMATIC® will cook high-fiber, low-fat foods in record time AND preserve essential vitamins and nutrients.
ECONOMICAL – The DUROMATIC® pressure cooker is so much quicker, it will save you time and use up to 70% less energy.
QUALITY – DUROMATIC® Pressure Cookers are made of 18/10 stainless steel with a solid aluminum Superthermic® sandwich base for use on all heat sources, including induction stovetops.
- Side grips – easier to store and can be easier to lift as the weight is evenly distributed.
- Capacity marks on the inside: one-half and two-thirds fill levels.
- Easy positioning triangles allow you to close the lid with minimum fuss.
- Includes a trivet, Quick Cuisine cookbook and instruction manual.
Still have questions about our pressure cookers? See our FAQs on Pressure Cookers or contact us, we’re here to help.
- Swiss Made - Produced in Switzerland
- Environmental: up to 70% energy saving
- Fast: up to 70% reduction in cooking time
- Healthy: retains vitamins and minerals
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Suitable for all hobs (Induction / Gas / Ceran / Cast / Electric / Halogen)
- Superthermic® Sandwich base convinces through a fast and smooth heat transmission