Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
*The Tiny Cup can be used with breastmilk, formula and purees. Consult with your pediatrician regarding water introduction.
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5
- Portion Size: 2oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)