Stockholm, Sweden - ZERO WASTE MOVEMENT (ZWM) is a Swedish brand for biodegradable and sustainable tech accessories including phone cases, laptop sleeves and more. The team behind ZWM all have 10+ years of experience within tech accessories and the mobile industry.
"We used to be part of the problem, we used to sell products made of plastics, but we completely changed two years ago when we became the Zero Waste Movement brand, now we are part of the solution”, says Parlan Fritz, CEO and co-founder of ZWM.
The ZWM sustainability approach in a nutshell:
- ZWM manufactures its products in factories that are certified by SEDEX/BSCI (Auditing and approving ethical & sustainable businesses.)
- ZWM products are made from certified biodegradable materials (certified by DinCertco, Germany)
- ZWM products are toxic free (tested for harmful substances following the EU ROHS-standard)
- Minimal packaging made from recycled paper, 100% free from plastics
- ZWM plant a tree for each product sold to compensate for CO2, making them CO2 neutral
ZWM recently became a member of We Don’t Have Time, a media platform that connects everyone that wants to solve the climate crisis. We Don’t Have Time recently interviewed ZWM, the interview is available here.
About We Don’t Have Time
The world's largest social network for climate action. More info: www.wedonthavetime.org
"We don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly." Anne-Marie Bonneau
High-resolution images and videos available upon request.