February 15, 2023, Nashville, TN –Kuhn Rikon USA, will be unveiling a new booth design (S901) and an array of innovative products at the 2023 Inspired Home Show in Chicago. With the theme “Welcome to our Swiss Chalet,” the new booth evokes the beauty and heritage of Kuhn Rikon’s roots in Switzerland.
“Among the numerous new items launching in 2023, we will introduce new fondue pots and accessory items, along with an expanded offering of raclettes,” stated Mark Adkison, president, Kuhn Rikon USA. “In addition, our new booth will be a comfortable place to relax, re-group and rest your feet,” he continued.
Along with the booth festivities, attendees will get an up close and personal look at the newest offerings from the company, including (but not limited to):
- A brand new line of cookware - Smart & Compact – which features 7 pieces (3 pots – 1.5, 3 and 5 quarts.; 3 lids and a magnetic trivet). All designed to nest inside each other for easy storage, yet amazing results! Also, being shown in the collection are three fry pans with a ceramic coating (8”, 10” and 12”).
- The Kinderkitchen line of kids cooking tools:
- A Pig mixing bowl (featuring non-slip feet and ear handles for easy pouring)
- A Rooster whisk (with a non-slip handle for easy gripping)
- A Goose mixing spoon (measuring one teaspoon)
- A Sheep cutting board (with a non-slip bottom for added security)
- A Cat mezzaluna (includes a child-safe blade and reusable cover).
- There are also two gift sets now available (sheep/cat and pig/rooster/goose)
- Several new kitchen tools – A wide Swiss peeler, a large pull-chop, a cheese ratchet grater, a compact can opener and a compact jar opener.
- Swiss Cooks’ Tools
- Colori + Art Vegetable Knives & two new Colori Cutting Boards
- Two sizes of the Swiss made, top-selling cast iron fry pans, Black Star (11” and 12”)
- Allround and Allround Pro - A new Swiss designed all stainless cookware collection
For more information, please reach out to the contacts below.
Sales Contact: Sonja@kuhnrikon.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or your Kuhn Rikon USA sales rep.
Marketing Contact: Melissa@kuhnrikon.com
Press Contact: Colleen@coactionpr.com – for pricing, photography and additional details