EE recalls Power Bar battery packs after explosion in student’s bedroom

Batch of portable batteries taken out of circulation after exploding phone charger caused burns to user’s hand and carpet

EE has issued a recall notice for a batch of its free Power Bar battery packs due to overheating concerns that can cause the batteries to explode.

The mobile phone network said it had “identified a very small number of incidents” where the battery packs could “pose a fire safety risk”.

Continue reading… …read more